Sunset Holiday Villas
Arthur River, Tasmania
Gateway to the Tarkine Wilderness
Sunset Holiday Villas in the heart of Arthur River are ideally located for exploring the Tarkine Wilderness region.
We are close to the local Tavern for excellent meals, and a short stroll from local amenities and spectacular scenery.
Arthur River has everything you need for a fabulous holiday.
- Adventure: sailboarding, surf, snorkelling, canoeing, 4WD trips, salt water fishing, trout fishing
- Rest: beach combing, river cruise, rainforest walks, unwind on your balcony
- Wildlife: Tasmanian devils, wallabies, wombats, sea eagles, azure kingfisher and other native birds
- Wilderness: Tarkine Wilderness and Dismal Swamp, the Edge of the World, remote coastline in the path of the roaring 40s
About the Villas
Each villa sleeps up to 6 people comfortably:
- The main bedroom in each unit has a generous queen size bed
- The second bedroom has two single beds
- The pullout sofa in the living room can sleep one to two people
Both units have a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable dining area and stunning views of the Arthur River and ocean coastline.
Click the thumbnails to tour the villa interiors.
Directions to Sunset Holiday Villas
Catch the Spirit of Tasmania from Melbourne to Devonport (2.5 hours to Arthur River), or fly to Burnie or Launceston Airports.
Take the Bass Highway from Launceston or Burnie and travel to Smithton.
Continue on the Bass Highway from Smithton to Arthur River – 48km out of Smithton turn left onto the Arthur River Road.
When you arrive in Arthur River:
- Cross over the one lane bridge
- Take the first turn right in Gardiner Street
- Look straight ahead and you will see the sign – it is Number 23 on the left hand side.
- Sign reads Sunset Holiday Villas